Thursday, March 19, 2020

amazing mazda5 versatility

my 2007 mazda5 has the size and price of an economy car but the seats can be folded so you can carry a large cargo like a dryer, a washer, a couch and even a full size fridge.


during long trips you can stop at those scenic rest stops and sleep comfortably. it can also be used as a tent when camping where you will feel more secure. 


to control the temperature inside, simply adjust the moon roof.


i drove from palm springs to vegas carrying 3 snowboards, 3 sets of snowboarding gears (boots, jackets, pants), a golf set, all my clothes, all the tools i need to fix my house including power tools such as an angle grinder, power drill and very long extension chord. i also brought all my car repair tools and a large wet vac. and i still had space where i can sleep comfortably. incredible !!!

i placed the sleeping bag and rubber foam on top of my clothes. notice i placed the tool boxes and miscellaneous items such as hoses and boxes for screws, bolts and nails in the slots between and under the folded seats.


over here are the snowboards, snowboard gear bin, and tool bins.


at the front seat ws my golf set, wet vac, and back pack containing my laptop and personal items. 


on the floor of the front seat was my food bin containing healthy snacks such as fruits, greek yogurt, nuts, and potato salad.




(for more of my knowledge bombs, click the "ian's knowledge bombs" banner at the top of this article and choose any article in the table of contents that piques your interest)

No comments:

Post a Comment