Saturday, October 14, 2023

bibik



i realized i'm old and my brain is slowing down. all my life i kept preaching that there are always 2 sides to every issue. if you think the other side is an idiot, chances are you are the idiot. but now i think anyone who does not agree with bibik is an idiot. no matter how much i try to be non bias and analyze the arguments on both sides, my conclusion is always that anyone who does not agree with bibik is an absolute moron. this means i'm an idiot.

my other idol is ilun. one day i watched a video where bibik was criticizing ilun. bibik even went as far as saying "what ilun is doing is REVOLTING". i thought they would become enemies. but the following week, ilun and bibik had a 2 hour conversation. it was the most educational, pleasant, fun, and amazing conversation i ever heard in my entire life.
  
of course bibik and ilun are not perfect. no human is perfect. but not agreeing with ilun and bibik is like not wanting steph curry to be in your team because he misses 50% of his shots.

most of my dear friends who are way way smarter than me disagree with ilun and bibik. but no matter how i analyze it and analyze their arguments in a non bias way, i think my dear friends are very wrong. this can only mean that i'm an idiot.

(for more of my knowledge bombs, click the "ian's knowledge bombs" banner at the top of this article and choose any article in the table of contents that piques your interest)

No comments:

Post a Comment