Tuesday, June 16, 2020

super good news on covid-19 and crazy coincidences


just a while a ago, a family at the side of the road was asking for help because the dad (around 60+ years old) was having breathing difficulties but no one would help them fearing they might get infected by the coronavirus. the son stopped my car and was begging me to take their dad to the hospital. they've been calling the hospitals the whole afternoon but all the ambulances were busy. it's so sad because if only people are educated that healthy 30 year olds and below virtually have zero risks, which i've been shouting in my facebook posts and videos all this time, someone would have helped them and their father would have been intubated on time. i'm a 49 year old asthmatic and last year i had a near death bout with pneumonia so my lungs are already weak which makes me very high risk. i have to be a lunatic to help that man. but when i saw the condition of that man i felt he would surely die if he is not placed on a ventilator soon.

i got down my car and my daughters begged me to not take the risk. my babygirl even had the presence of mind to snatch my mask away to discourage me. but i had an extra mask on my pocket. i gave my daughters P500 and told them to go to the mcdonalds nearby and i will meet them there when i get back. then, just like the greatest generation before me who rushed the german pillboxes in normandy, just like my grandfather domingo javier, a bataan death march hero who risked his life crawling at night to steal food from the japanese guards to feed his starving buddies, i rushed to help the dying man. unfortunately i don't think he made it. by the time we got to the hospital, the medical personnel said he had zero blood pressure.

i knew there is a good chance i got infected so on the way to the hospital i activated the video on my iphone so in case i die at least my parents would know i died trying to save the life of a total stranger. i also knew testing capacity is limited so i thought the video would be proof i had a high chance of exposure and maybe i will be given higher priority. after i parked my car i asked the guard if there is a way i can find out if the patient was covid-19 positive. the guard told me i won't be allowed to talk to any hospital staff and that it would take days for the test results to come out anyway. i recorded part of our conversation. so now i'm on self quarantine just in case.


when i got home, i checked my stocks and noticed the market had a big jump. so i browsed the news to find out why and it turns out it's been discovered that FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, a drug called dexamethasone has been proven to save the life of seriously ill coronavirus patients. i'm like gosh darn it i probably need to be a billionaire to get access in the next 2 weeks because it will take months for them to ramp up production and make it available to a commoner like me. turns out it's very cheap and already widely available. i'm like yea but i'm sure tomorrow there would be panic buying and i'm not sure i will be able to get my hands on one.


but the drug sounds so familiar. i checked my family chat group and turns out 4 months ago, i was trying to find a humane way to control the population of stray dogs around our neighborhood because it saddens me to see them suffer from starvation. i googled how to abort the puppies of a pregnant dog and found out about dexamethasone. i tried it on one of the pregnant dogs and it worked (pounded it into a powder and mixed it with sardines). so i posted in our family chat group my wonderful discovery (i included the screen shot in the video so you can read my crazy adventures in trying to find the drug). so 4 months ago, i bought boxes of dexamethasone for future stray dog pregnancies. now it could save my life. crazy coincidence !!! maybe it's divine intervention 🙂

but it's sad to think that as usual, everyone including the government will just ignore this very important knowledge that could help save thousands of lives. all my past analyses and predictions regarding the coronavirus came true. if you want to read them, search "ian's knowledge bombs" on the web. my articles are well organized into a table of contents. i also added this article in case you want to read the screen shots.


another crazy coincidence in this pandemic is that in dec 10, a month before the coronavirus started to surface, i ordered 5 boxes of 3M surgical masks from ebay to protect me from road pollution when i ride my motorcycle. i included a screen shot in the video. check out the date of the ebay order. crazy coincidence !!!


(for more of my knowledge bombs, click the "ian's knowledge bombs" banner at the top of this article and choose any article in the table of contents that piques your interest)

No comments:

Post a Comment